Friday 6 July 2012

Skrillex to Score Selena Gomez's Film "Spring Breakers"

  Getting in an afternoon pick me up, Selena Gomez was spotted sipping an icy beverage in Los Angeles, CA on Tuesday afternoon .

  The 19-year-old starlet looked fierce in a Russian Vodka shirt with tall black boots as she relaxed after celebrating Ashley Tisdale’s birthday on the beach in Malibu on Monday night .

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez


  In other news, it was recently revealed that Electronic Dance Music superstar Skrillex will be composing the score for the brunette beauty’s newest film “Spring Breakers.”

  Randall Poster, the musical director for the film, told Pitchfork.com, “I'm working on Harmony Korine's movie Spring Breakers now and Skrillex is doing original music for us.”

  Poster added, “I had heard of Skrillex, but I wasn't watching it that closely. And Harmony, who I've worked with forever, sent me a link to some Skrillex YouTubes, and I saw one had 54 million hits - I thought he had somehow figured out a way to manipulate the numbers. And then it dawns on you: There are kids that are never going to buy a record. They're just going to play songs on YouTube."

No comments:

Post a Comment